Concretum® Q-CON is a rapid-hardening repair concrete with a maximum aggregate size of 16 mm. The concrete can withstand full loads just two and a half hours after production. In addition, Concretum® Q-CON dries very quickly, which considerably accelerates the construction work process. The drymix concrete is mixed with water.
- All types of rapid-hardening concrete applications.
- Generally in the production of concrete structures, for which an extremely rapid hardening or drying is desired.
- Reconstruction of runways, taxiways and aprons at airports.
- Reconstruction of concrete roads and concrete pavements with very short closure periods.
- Repair or reconstruction of solid railway basements.
- Concretum® Q-CON enables the production of concrete elements, which reach a compressive strength fc of approx. 20 N/mm2 just 2-21/2 hours after mixing.
- After approx. 3 hours, Concretum® Q-CON reaches a moisture content < 4.0 CM%. This allows the rapid realisation of further work steps, such as the application of seals.
- Depending on the temperature and amount of water added, Concretum® Q-CON remains workable for 45 – 75 minutes.
- Concretum® Q-CON is characterised by low shrinkage. As a result, structures made with Concretum® Q-CON suffer very little cracking and are highly durable.